Header Ads

No Bake Reece’s Peanut Butter Bars





You are going to hate me for giving you this recipe. Either that, or you’ll want to erect a monument in your town square. Possibly to me. More likely to these peanut butter bars. They are amazing. In every way. Totally easy. 5 minutes into the pan, no baking easy. Sinfully delicious. I am not kidding. I want to eat the entire batch and I’m normally not really a peanut butter/chocolate girl.  I know. I’m crazy. I must have been dropped on my head as a child or something. It’s a flaw. I’m sorry. Does it help that I loooooooove these? I cannot express how exactly these taste like a Reese’s peanut butter cup. They are, in a word…perfect.

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 C graham cracker crumbs
  • 1 lb (3 1/2 C) powdered sugar
  • 1 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
  • 1 C (2 sticks) real butter, melted
  • 1 12oz bag chocolate chips (milk, semi-sweet, or dark, you pick!)
  • 2 tsp shortening

Read full instructions on : www.ourbestbites.com






Powered by Blogger.